This page will continue to be updated.
UNC Charlotte Resources
- UNC Charlotte Student Health Center
- Office of International Programs
- Center for Teaching and Learning (for faculty):
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Guidance from the UNC System to Constituent Institutions Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Facility Cleaning Measures
- Facility Repair Needs
- Call the Facilities Management customer service line at 704-687-0562 (open 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Human Resources
- Virtual Sharing and Streaming Resources
- Guidance on Supplies and Equipment Expenses While Teleworking
- Financial Literacy During COVID-19
- Learn what other companies and organizations are doing to help with remote teaching, working and learning
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- Free Broadband: Charter Communications is offering free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. More information can be found on the Charter Communications website. Please note: The University does not endorse Charter Communications or its services. This is shared only as a resource for employees or students who may benefit from the offer. Individuals should investigate all terms associated with service to decide if it is right for them.
- Enterprise has made it easier for students to get home by reducing the age minimum and waiving the young renter fees for rentals through May 31, 2020. More information is online. Please note: The University does not endorse Enterprise or its services. This is shared only as a resource for employees or students who may benefit from the offer. Individuals should investigate all terms associated with service to decide if it is right for them.
- NC 2-1-1 Coronavirus Information
- Stay-At-Home Order for Mecklenburg County
- Ask a question.
- Report you are self-quarantining.
- Faculty COVID-19 Course Delivery Readiness Survey
- Request an exception for travel.