This page will continue to be updated.
UNC Charlotte Resources
- UNC Charlotte Student Health Center
- Office of International Programs
- Center for Teaching and Learning (for faculty):
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Guidance from the UNC System to Constituent Institutions Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Facility Cleaning Measures
- Facility Repair Needs
- Call the Facilities Management customer service line at 704-687-0562 (open 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Human Resources
- Virtual Sharing and Streaming Resources
- Guidance on Supplies and Equipment Expenses While Teleworking
- Financial Literacy During COVID-19
- Learn what other companies and organizations are doing to help with remote teaching, working and learning
- Ask a question.
- Report you have tested positive for COVID-19. (This form is now disabled. Please use the daily Niner Health Check.)
- Faculty COVID-19 Course Delivery Readiness Survey
- Request an exception for travel.
- Request an exception to the on-campus gathering limits (10 people indoors/25 people outdoors)