University resuming normal operations 11 a.m., Friday. Feb. 21
The University will return to normal operations as planned at 11 a.m., Friday, Feb. 21. Classes and activities will resume at that time.
Please remember: The University is operating under Condition 1 until 11 a.m. This means all classes before that time are canceled. Non-mandatory employees should exercise good judgment about their ability to reach campus before 11 a.m. Mandatory employees are expected to report as directed by their supervisors.
After 11 a.m.
Students, faculty and staff should always exercise good judgment and monitor their local road conditions when determining their ability to reach campus:
Students -- If students are unable to reach campus, they should contact their professors directly.
Faculty -- If faculty are unable to reach campus, they should contact their students directly.
Staff -- If staff are unable to reach campus, they should contact their supervisor.
View the operational information for campus services:
- Dining, Bookstore, REPROS, Mail Services, 49er Card Office
- Parking and Transportation
- Library hours
- Both the Popp Martin Student Union and the Cone University Center will close at 11 p.m. Thursday and re-open at 7 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21.
- Early voting is determined by Mecklenburg County's schedule.
- The College Advising Core program for high school students on Friday, Feb. 21, has been cancelled.
- UREC - Reopening Friday, Feb. 21, at 10 a.m.
- UREC Indoor pool - Reopening Friday, Feb. 21, at 10 a.m.
- Northeast Recreational Field Complex (NRFC) - Closing at 1 p.m. on 2/20. Reopening on Monday (2/24) at 4 p.m.
- The Student Success Summit is canceled for Friday, Feb. 21, and will be rescheduled for another date.
- The information session by the Mecklenburg County Health Department scheduled for 9 a.m. has been canceled.