The state of North Carolina is currently operating in Phase 3.
Here is what you can expect during Phase 3 at UNC Charlotte:
- Maximized teleworking is encouraged.
- For those individuals who cannot telework, social distancing of at least six feet between all individuals should be maintained.
- Individuals should wear a face covering when around others.
- No employee may return to work without permission, and no department or area may allow employees to return without seeking approval as outlined below in this document.
- Modified dining options remain available on campus.
Please note: The state’s phased reopening plan outlines what can happen in each phase. It isn’t a requirement for what must happen. The University is able to set a pace for returning to campus operations that makes sense for us.
Plans to Return to Campus
Before employees who cannot telework may return to campus to work, your area supervisor must develop a plan. Visit the following links for more information or to submit your area's plan.
The University community will be updated on changes, enhancements and developments in this plan thorough updates on this website, the Niner Nation Cares website and email communication as needed.