The third-party software that powers the University’s dashboard is currently experiencing issues. During this time, the dashboard may experience delays in updating. We are working with the vendor to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
UNC Charlotte’s dashboard provides information to the community about the University’s COVID-19 tracking efforts.
- The dashboard is updated:once daily, Monday – Friday, and pulls data from multiple sources to create a comprehensive illustration of health trends on campus.
- The one exception to this is the on-campus testing numbers. This data is updated weekly.
- The data shared is current as of 5 p.m. the day before. Ex: Tuesday's update includes Monday's numbers.
Please note: This data's accuracy depends on members of the UNC Charlotte community promptly and truthfully reporting COVID-19 diagnoses, symptoms and exposures through the Niner Health Check.
Questions about the dashboard should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily New Positive Cases Reported
These numbers represent all employees and students who reported positive cases of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, regardless of whether or not they were on campus during the corresponding time frame and regardless of the location of their test. Please note: The University previously reported on its old dashboard only those students or employees who had been on campus within 14 days of their diagnosis.
These numbers represent all students and employees who were tested for COVID-19 by the University, regardless of whether or not they were on campus during the corresponding time period. The numbers include testing of student-athletes as required by Conference USA. Please note: Prior to Monday, Dec. 7, only students were reported on this dashboard.
Total Confirmed Positive Cases
These numbers represent all employees and students who reported positive cases of COVID-19 after July 1, 2020, regardless of whether or not they were on campus during the corresponding time period or the location of the test.
Please note: The University previously reported on its dashboard only those students or employees who had been on campus within 14 days of diagnosis.
On-Campus Active Cases
These numbers represent all employees and students who:
- Have met the CDC guidelines for quarantine or isolation in the past 14 days.
- Have been on campus during the same time period, resulting in necessary contract tracing for other employees or students.
On-Campus Residential Students
Quarantine = May have been exposed to COVID-19
Isolation = Symptomatic or confirmed to have COVID-19